1) Didn't get a second interview with the animal job.
2) Got pulled over for accidentally getting in an express lane (which in Washington means you have to have more than one person in your car) and then getting off with just a warning (phew!).
3) Worrying about money because I still don't have a job.
4) Thinking I fixed my vacuum when in fact it is not only NOT sucking up stuff, it's now spitting it out. Brilliant.
1) Getting a second interview with a promising agency (it's on Monday).
2) Meeting a nice new friend who actually lives in Seattle. On My Space of all places. Go figure.
3) Having five books on hold at the library all for my reading pleasure.
4) My mom arriving this morning for 4 days!
Um, I can only think of four for each category? Sigh. I need to get a life!
Friday, July 28, 2006