Monday, November 21, 2005

Weekend Wrap Up

I didn't want my weekend to end. It was fun in a non-pressure, hanging out kind of way. With the help of the Universe, I narrowly avoided spending Friday night with The Guider. When that crashed and burned (phew!), I called up Dumpling and he took me out to sushi. It sure is a lot more fun to hang out with a non-guiding, funny, sweet man (who is wearing a super cute shirt that Jenny Two Times bought him). Thank you Dumpling!

Last night I had the extreme pleasure of hanging out with two of my best girls: Rae Rae and Hummingbird. (I wish Rae Rae would let me take her friggin' photoo!) I made the trek to Daly City to Rae Rae's house where we dined on delicious Thai pizza a la Rae Rae and salad a la Sizzle. When we get together, the three of us, time flies by. And how in the hell do we cover such a breadth of topics in such a short amount of time!? There was show and tell and lots of sex talk and a whole discussion on body dysmorphia. I hate it when we have to part. Good thing I get to see them in just over a week and a half or else I might have withdrawal.

Monday isn't so bad when Friday through Sunday were so good. And next up: Seattle! Dokey & Double B! My mom! Hillz!

Is it Thursday yet?

11 comments:

Lizzie said...

It sounds like a great weekend! Good friends, good food, good times :-)

Moonchild said...

I love your blog because not only do I learn things like "tea bagging" and "tossing the salad" but I also just learned about Body Dysmorphic Disorder. Who knew that was a disorder??? I also love your frankness and how you write about your wonderful friendships. You are like someone I have always secretly wanted to be friends with.... someone who will tell me all the cool secrets about life, sex, boys that none of my other friends will tell me.

HighMaintenanceHussy said...

I'm happy to know that I'm only marginally weird for discussing body dysmorphia with my girlfriends. Thanks.

AJ Gentile said...

Oh my god. You just reminded me about this giant goiter on my forehead! AAaaahgggghHh!!!

*runs*

Anonymous said...

Tea bagging, tossing the salad, body dysmorphia--things I knew nothing about until I found your site.

Reading your blog is very theraputic, and educational. I'm glad I found it.

Movie Performer

Nihilistic said...

Daly City? You were in Daly City? Just a quick skip and I could have been talking about body dysmorphia too!!!!

Melissa said...

I know I'm luckiest when I've got my chicas. Life is a lot less fun without them.

Lushy said...

I hope you have a great trip!

Aimee said...

Bon voyage, Sizzlet! Gobble gobble...

Sizzle said...

lizzie- yes!

asp- that is so fricken nice of you to say. i am tearing up from the compliment. you are so sweet!

hussy- weirdness likes company? glad you are on board with it. :)

aj- rush to the doc ASAP and keep me posted.

MP- it is my calling in life- to inform the masses of such topics. hee hee.

stacy- totally!

melissa- very true.

lushy & aimee- thanks! i know i will.

Her Daddy's Eyes said...

You're solucky to have such great friends...crap, I think I've said that before.

~Eyes