A long, long, long time ago (ok like two months ago!) I got tagged with this meme by Jacynth. I am finally getting around to it.
1. If you could live in another era, what would it be? I've always thought I'd make a really good Rosie the Riveter kind of gal. The 1940's it is!
2. If you got paid $200 million per year, would you be an Alaskan crab fisher (keep in mind this is one of the deadliest jobs)?
Hell no. A) I get seasick. B) I would be stuck on the boat all the damn time and wouldn't be able to spend my money. C) I would rather eat crab than catch them.
3. Did you eat glue as a child?
Never was drawn to it, no. I once saw a kid swallow a penny. And had a kid in my kindergarten class who thought he was a bunny. I am not shitting you.
4. If you could be in a movie, what would it be and why?
I almost said Casablanca but the kissing looks bad in that film. I'd have to go with my all time favorite: When Harry Met Sally. Besides, I already know all the lines! And I would get to say, "You know, I'm so glad I never got involved with you. I just would have ended up being some woman you had to get up out of bed and leave at 3:00 in the morning and go clean your andirons, and you don't even have a fireplace, not that I would know this."
5. If you could set up your own mafia ring, what would you call it?
6. If you had the choice between meeting David Hasselhoff or Tom Cruise, who would you choose and why?
David. Maybe we'd go karaoke. And maybe he would show me how to make the Germans love me.
7. Would you ever fly Hooters airlines?
If they had the best deal, sure. I am not opposed to boobages.
8. Would you rather hear no evil or see no evil?
I think I would rather . . .hmmm. . . I don't like these choices! I will go with see. I would rather see no evil.
9. If you started a search engine, what would you name it?
No. The fun in life is the unknown. Even for a control freak like me.