Monday, July 11, 2005

Dokey Turns Thirty


The birthday girl (lil sis Dokey) and her button cake. Too cute.
Posted by Picasa


Isn't my mom so pretty? And the Tomato, so handsome in his Ponch sunglasses. Love the hairy chest- rrrrrrrrr!
Posted by Picasa


This pic of Jenny Two Times and myself was snapped while I was recounting the dreaded cheese licker incident. Clearly, it tickled Jenny's funny bone.
Posted by Picasa


Supple loves to make a face. She wore a skirt! I almost had a mini-heart attack, it was so exciting.
Posted by Picasa


Sisters having a laugh.Typical Jones girl behavior.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa, your sister is HOT.

Sizzle said...

she is stunningly beautiful. i agree.

kim e said...

It looks like you had a great day, thanks for the photos! It's my own little sister's 30th birthday tomorrow. Which, of course, makes me just that much older....

Anonymous said...

i love these pics- it reminds me of hanging with my little sis! :)

can i just say, both of you are GORGEOUS!