Thursday, December 07, 2006

Bread & Butter

Nothing like starting your day off annoyed. Pay Pal can do that to a person. I don't know what it is about me and Pay Pal that doesn't mix but we sure get into it from time to time. Why won't it recognize my new bank I just added? Why is it sending me decline messages regarding my old bank account which I DELETED LAST WEEK? Why me!?

I hate you Pay Pal.

Pay Pal induced dramatics are the best, aren't they? Totally not over the top. Ahem. Yesterday I had to deal with the student loan people. They are also true gems. I love how they have a website that is so bogged down with information you can't find the correct form to save yourself a late fee. Then you can't email the form. Oh no, you've got to print it out and mail it in like you're still living in 1993. And then wait 30+ days for it to process so in the meantime you better remember to log in and pay what you owe. Or else the big bad loan people will start calling at all hours of the day and night. I love when that happens. It makes me feel. . . popular.

Money makes me break out in hives.

And just now, I couldn't break apart my english muffin. It was pulling apart in all the wrong ways and crumbling in my hands. Gah! I just want to eat my breakfast! Is that too much to ask? I think all this is payback for not going to work on Monday. My Thursday is my Monday.

*Blog post dramatics should be taken with a grain of salt as the blogger does not truly believe her world is spinning off its axis with these trivial annoyances.

9 comments:

hotpinksox said...

I hate money, I want enough that I never have to worry about it again. That is the one thing that keeps me buying lotto tickets, the promise of neer having to worry about money again.

sue said...

Take a deep breath... and out... repeat.

Melissa said...

What do you put on your English muffin?

Anonymous said...

If we cannot vent on our own damn blog, where can we?

Becky said...

I like your disclaimer, as people do often tend to assume too much from these types of posts.

Unknown said...

that is why i stopped eating breakfast

Anonymous said...

I've had the same type of week. EXACTLY.

Mrs. Ca said...

Money problems make me crazy, so I can understand why it would feel so dramatic.

Also, I now have a huge craving for an english muffin. With peanut butter. mmmm....

Tracy Lynn said...

Bays are the best english muffins ever and are guaranteed to not fall apart or need to be cut to separate them. I promise.