Kevin, I officially name you my meme dealer. I can always count on you for a meme to steal. Yay you!
- What is your salad dressing of choice?
I enjoy the balsamic and oil but if I am feeling decadent, I go for the bleu cheese.
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
I do not enjoy the fast food so much but if I HAD to, I'd go with Wendy's. (hellllo frosty!)
- What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
In The Cruz, it is The Malabar. Here? I haven't eaten out enough to tell ya.
- On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
- What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
I am afraid to say sushi because if I did, in fact, get sick of it that would be the saddest thing in the universe. I will go with eggs.
- Name three foods you detest above all others.
Pickles, liver, and oftentimes tomatoes.
- What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
I do not enjoy the Chinese. (Not as a race but as a type of food.)
- What are your pizza toppings of choice?
I like the pepperoni but I also like the Veggie Deluxe.
- What do you like to put on your toast?
- What is your favorite type of gum?
I do not chew gum. (TMJ)
- Number of contacts in your cell phone?
Approximately 100. I know, I'm like SO popular.
- Number of contacts in your e-mail address book?
I'd at least double the number of my cell phone contacts and then multiply it by 1.
- What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A picture of my dog.
- What is your screensaver on your computer?
It goes into a slideshow of pictures from my good-bye parties in Santa Cruz.
- Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
Um. . .
- How many land line phones do you have in your house?
- How many televisions are in your house?
- What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
I got rid of them in the move but now, I'd say the coffee grinder. I don't drink coffee.
- What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most?
If I listened to the radio it would likely be classical. I can't stand commercials on the radio so I avoid them.
- How many sex toys do you own that require batteries?
I cannot answer this question for fear it will incriminate me.
- What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
My eyes. Come hither dahlin'.
- Are you right handed or left handed?
- Do you like your smile?
I do. (Thanks Mom for all that orthodontia.)
- Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Wisdom teeth, tonsils, adnoids and a mole.
- Would you like to?
Yeah, if you can remove fat painlessly, go for it. (I love this answer Kevin so I am stealing it!)
- Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
No. I don't take that long.
- Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
Definitely not my eyesight. I'd say my sense of smell.
- When was the last time you had a cavity?
I think I have one right now.
- What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
A box of books. Oh wait- regularly you ask? I'd have to say Tut, Hillz big ol' cat.
- Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not knocked but I have fainted.
- If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Good god no.
- If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
I use the nickname "Vivianne" when I am making a reservation or ordering food to be picked up because NO ONE can get my real first name right. So, let's say Viv. Though Amelia is my favorite girl's name.
- How do you express your artistic side?
Writing, drawing in charcoal, knitting, crafts. I'm learning to embroider.
- What color do you think you look best in?
Lately, I am thinking green.
- How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
I could do it for a couple years. But I don't want to. My self-defense training would come in handy. Huh, as well as my slight interest in girl-on-girl action I bet.
- Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
I accidentally ate a bug once. And I am pretty sure I have eaten my fair share of hair but that was by accident and just writing about it makes me feel like puking.
- If we werenÂt bound by societyÂs conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
Hmmm, I only have a couple of male cousins most of which are younger than me. Let's say NO to this one, shall we?
- How often do you go to church?
Too long ago to recall.
- Have you ever saved someoneÂs life?
No but that sounds like a pretty cool thing to do.
- Has someone ever saved yours?
Not so far. But if I ever choke in a restaurant I hope my savior is hot and single.
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
- Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
That's a lot of cold, hard cash. I'd throw my poor body image in the gutter and walk, sure.
- Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Hell, I'd do it for free depending on who it is.
- Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
Again, depending on who it is, I might even do it for free. Or for like an ice cream cone.
- Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
- Would you never blog again for $50,000?
I'd say I wouldn't but then I would blog under a false name. Sly! Shhh, don't tell.
- Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
That depends, who is the photographer? I want it tastefully done and I want a stipulation in my contract about airbrushing. I will definitely need airbrushing.
- Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
The horror! Never. Just sitting near hot sauce makes my mouth hurt.
- Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
No. If I don't support the death penalty, I probably wouldn't kill someone. Even if that someone was G. Dub. (Though THAT is tempting.)
- Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
Can I lose 60 pounds before I shave my head? Then, sure, I'll do it and after that I will launch my swimming career.
- Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
Sure. TV isn't that great. Though I do so love me some TLC and Food Network.